11th August 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BA+LLB(Hons) in National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to study BA+LLB(Hons) in National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati. So, I want to know that which entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission? Please let me know immediately.

21st August 2018, 04:37 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BA+LLB(Hons) in National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati?

National Law University Judicial Academy (NLUJAA) is a famous university offering different level law courses. The university gives admission based on the entrance exam named CLAT.

CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is an entrance exam conducted once in every year for giving admissions into the different colleges.

Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Legislative Law (BA+LLB) is a 5 years graduation level Integrated course.
The eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in related subject with minimum 50% from any recognised board. There is 5% relaxation given for reserved candidates.
The age should be below 20 years. There is 2 years relaxation given for reserved candidates.

If you meet the requirements then you can apply for the CLAT exam through online and qualify in it. Based on your performance you can get admission into the university.

For more detailed information about the admission process visit the official website of NLUJAA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?