21st July 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of BE(Mechanical Engineering) in SSM College of Engineering and Technology?

Hi everyone, can I know about the duration of BE(Mechanical Engineering) course which is available in SSM College of Engineering and Technology? I am interested to study this BE in this college. Please provide me the course duration as soon as possible. Thank you!

23rd July 2019, 08:37 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of BE(Mechanical Engineering) in SSM College of Engineering and Technology?

The duration of Bachelor of Engineering in SSM College of Engineering and Technology is 4 years with 8 Semesters.

The course of Bachelor of Engineering in SSM College of Engineering and Technology basically deals with statistics, material science, mechanics, kinetics, thermodynamics, and structural dynamics used in development, construction, operation, installation, and maintenance of machines, tools, designing, production etc.
23rd July 2019, 08:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of BE(Mechanical Engineering) in SSM College of Engineering and Technology?

As far as you are concerned about the duration of Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering offered by SSM College of Engineering and Technology is 4 years.

For details regarding the course structure, admission procedure of different courses offered at SSM College of Engineering and Technology, you can refer to the link http://www.ssmengg.edu.in/Default.aspx.
23rd July 2019, 09:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Course duration of BE(Mechanical Engineering) in SSM College of Engineering and Technology are as follows:-
Duration- 4 years
Degree- Full Time
Number of seats- 120
23rd July 2019, 10:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

SSM College of Engineering and Technology

The course duration of BE(Mechanical Engineering) in SSM College of Engineering and Technology is 4 years. For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Parihaspora, Pattan, Jammu and Kashmir 193121
Phone: 099064 13186
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?