5th October 2011, 05:01 PM
sunil1999

Fee structure for MBA in MIT, Pune for SC student and general student? What is the hostel fees for SC and General Student?

Fee Structure for MBA in MIT, Pune for SC student and General Student? And Hostel fees for SC and General Student?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of Chanakya Academy Pune? Is there any hostel facility?
  2. Fee structure of MIT Pune B.Tech course including Hostel Fee, Education Fee and other fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the fee structure for engineering in MIT Pune with hostel?
  4. Fee structure details of MIT Pune B.Tech course? What is the hostel and educational fee?
  5. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  6. How may I get details about quota can be availed by a general candidate student? I'm a 12th (Science) student with PCMB subjects
  7. What is the fee structure of B.Tech for general candidate students?
  8. Fee structure of B.Ed course and hostel fee? I am a student of BSc final year
  9. What is the fee structure for computer engineering of MIT Pune? I am a Open Category student
  10. What is the fee structure of MIT Pune for B.Tech including the hostel fee?
  11. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  12. Can I get avail any quota? What's the fee structure for general candidates? I'm a student of 12th std with PCMB in West Bengal domicile of Manipur
  13. How to do marine course? I am a student of electrical and electronics student
  14. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  15. Fee structure of MIT Pune Hostel for girls for first year engineering?
  16. Fees structure of NIFT including hostel and mess? Is there scholarship facility available for students from other state? -- [New]
  17. Detailed information, procedure and fee structure of MBA course for T.Y.B.Com last year student?
  18. Difference between the OBC and a general student?
18th October 2011, 01:15 AM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: Fee structure for MBA in MIT, Pune for SC student and general student? What is the hostel fees for SC and General Student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunil1999 View Post
Fee Structure for MBA in MIT, Pune for SC student and General Student? And Hostel fees for SC and General Student?
MBA in MIT, Pune

MIT School of Management (MITSOM), affiliated to University of Pune, is a premier institute in India with the mission of creating competent leaders and managers for the corporate sector of the nation. MITSOM offers two years full time Masters of Business Administration (MBA) and two years part time Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM). This institute has excellent infrastructure along with very good faculty members ensuring all round developement of it's students.

MBA
  • This is two years full time programme.
  • Admission is through MHT-CET score merit list, GD and PI.
  • Fees for the programme is Rs. 1,07,000/-

PGDBM
  • Part time programme of two years duration.
  • Admission is through MET (Institute level test & PI).
  • Fees for this programme is Rs. 21,400 only.

For any further details kindly refer to official website of MIT.
Official Website : www.mitsom.org
4th May 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for MBA in MIT, Pune for SC student and general student? What is the hostel fees for SC and General Student?

what is college & hostel fee
14th June 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

can i take admission on basis of mat score??
19th June 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Pls can u tell me,what is the score want in mit college to get admition for sc catagiry in this year
5th March 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I didnt gave the cat exam whether i can take admission these year for mba in less fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?