16th July 2019, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Course pattern of BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Jenneys Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management?

Hi everyone, I need your help, actually I want to know about the pattern of BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) course which is available in Jenneys Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management. Can anyone of you please let me know about the course pattern?

20th July 2019, 05:23 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course pattern of BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Jenneys Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management?

The course pattern of BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Jenneys Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management will include the study of following topics:

=)Hotel engineering
=)Accountancy
=)Foundation course in tourism
=)Principle of food science
=)Human resource management
=)Management in tourism
=)Food beverage service operations
=)Food safety and quality
=)Hotel accountancy
=)Financial management
=)Front office management
=)Tourism marketing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?