4th July 2018, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the structure of BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) course which is available in IIHM-Bangalore. Can you please provide me the course structure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  3. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  4. Admission criteria to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  5. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  6. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  7. What is the fee structure of hospitality management at IIHM Bangalore? What are the job objectives after completing PG in Hospitality Management?
  8. How to study Hotel Management course from top government college? How to prepare for entrance exam?
  9. Job vacancies in Jorhat(Assam) for a B.Sc Hotel Management in Catering and Tourism graduate?
  10. Which is the best college for admission in Bachelor's degree of Tour and Travel?
  11. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  12. Course structure of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  13. Fee structure of IIHM? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure of the IIHM course? Fee structure for the same?
  15. How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad? -- [New]
  17. Course description and fee structure of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management of International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in any IHM college if I have taken 20000 rank?
7th July 2018, 01:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?

BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) is a course duration of 3 years (6 semesters).

Course structure of BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) is given below.

=>Semester 1:

Front Office
Food Production
Housekeeping and Laundry Operations
Food and Beverage Service
Practical

=>Semester 2:

Personality and Communication Development
House Keeping, Hygiene and Sanitation
Food Science
Nutrition
Practical

=>Semester 3:

French
Food Engineering
Computer Application
Housekeeping
Practical

=>Semester 4:

Advance Accounts
Hotel Economics
Housekeeping II
Food and Beverage Service II
Practical

=>Semester 5:

Catering & F&B Management
Human Resource Planning and Management
Marketing Management
Catering Management
Practical

=>Semester 6:

Personality and Communication Development
Bar Management
Travel and Tourism Management
Management Technique
Practical

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th August 2018 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Remove dots
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?