4th July 2018, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?

Hi, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in IIHM-Bangalore for BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) course. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  2. Fee structure of BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  3. Admission criteria to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  4. Course structure of BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  5. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  6. How to study Hotel Management course from top government college? How to prepare for entrance exam?
  7. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  8. Which is the best college for admission in Bachelor's degree of Tour and Travel?
  9. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology? -- [New]
  11. Possibility to pursue one year Diploma in Catering, Hotel Management and Tourism through distance education if completed 10th standard?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management in International Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?
  13. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  14. Job vacancies in Jorhat(Assam) for a B.Sc Hotel Management in Catering and Tourism graduate?
  15. Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt?
  16. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  17. When should I fill the forms for admission in IHM next year?
  18. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
7th July 2018, 11:17 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?

In order to get admission in IIHM-Bangalore for BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) course, you have to take an entrance exam I.e. IIHM eCHAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?