30th April 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of BSc(Instrumentation) in Kakatiya University?

Dear friends, I just want to know about the course structure of BSc(Instrumentation) which is available in Kakatiya University. Can anyone of you know about the course structure? If you know then please share it with me. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Details and fee structure of MSc Chemistry course in Osmania University and Kakatiya University?
  2. Details about M.Phil in KU Warangal?
  3. List of colleges under Kakatiya University in Jagtial, Telangana?
  4. What is the last date of application for M.Sc in Kakatiya University? How can I apply for it online?
  5. List of the reputed institutes along with their fee structure, syllabus and course duration offering ICWA course in Karimnagar? I have done MB(finance) with 70% marks(up to 3rd sem) from Kakatiya University
  6. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil?
  7. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  8. List of government based colleges offering B.Sc in Genetics? What is the fee structure followed for the same?
  9. Can I get a seat in KU M.Pharm after scoring 1800 rank in PGECET
  10. Which are the subjects in integrated MSc chemistry in KU?
  11. How to do M.Tech in JNTU or Kakatiya university?
  12. How to do M.Com correspondence? What is the fee for that in Bangalore
  13. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Hindi) in Kakatiya University through correspondence
  14. What's the Procedure for getting admission in PhD(Hindi) in Kakatiya university through correspondence? I've completed my PG(Hindi) from Andra university
  15. IAS after 50% marks in 10th and 12th standard and degree in Kakatiya University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How could I do B.Ed after PG in Sociology? Entrance exams to be answered?
  17. How many BSc(Instrumentation) seats are available in Kakatiya University? -- [New]
  18. Chances to get M.Tech seat in Kakatiya University, Warangal with 1328 rank for BC-B student?
14th July 2019, 11:22 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of BSc(Instrumentation) in Kakatiya University?

The course duration of BSc(Instrumentation) in Kakatiya University is 2 years i.e 4 semesters are given below.

FIRST SEMESTER

=> Metrology and Mechanical Measurements I

=> Elements of Electronics

SECOND SEMESTER

=> Metrology and Mechanical Measurements II

=> Digital Techniques

=> Practical

=> On-Job-Training Viva-Voce

THIRD SEMESTER

=> Instrumentation Mechanisms and optical instrumentation I

=> Measurement techniques and Transducers

FOURTH SEMESTER

=> Instrumentation Mechanisms and optical instrumentation II

=> Signal conditioners and Vacuum Instrumentation

=> Practical

=> On-Job-Training Viva-Voce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?