11th August 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of BTech(Fashion and Lifestyle Design) in Institute of Apparel Management, Gurgaon?

Dear friends, I just want to know about the course structure of BTech(Fashion and Lifestyle Design) which is available in Institute of Apparel Management, Gurgaon. Can anyone of you know about the course structure? If you know then please share it with me. Thank you!

21st August 2018, 02:58 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of BTech(Fashion and Lifestyle Design) in Institute of Apparel Management, Gurgaon?

Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Fashion & Lifestyle Design is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years with 8 semesters.

This course is offered by many institutions one of them is Institute of Apparel Management (IAM).

The basic eligibility required for studying B.Tech in Fashion & Lifestyle Design in IAM is a 10+2 in any stream from any recognised board.

The selection process will be done based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the institution followed by an interview.

For more detailed information visit the official website of IAM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?