11th August 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Fashion and Lifestyle Design) seats are available in Institute of Apparel Management, Gurgaon?

Hello Sir, I am looking forward to study BTech(Fashion and Lifestyle Design) in Institute of Apparel Management, Gurgaon. I would like to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this institute. Please tell me about the seats asap.

21st August 2018, 02:53 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Fashion and Lifestyle Design) seats are available in Institute of Apparel Management, Gurgaon?

B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in Fashion & Lifestyle Design is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.
This course is offered by many colleges one of the famous college is Institute of Apparel Management (IAM).

The eligibility required for studying this course in the IAM college is a 10+2 in any stream from any recognised board.

For getting admission you need to attend & qualify in the exam followed by the personal interview.
The intake of students is different for every course offered by the college. For B.Tech in Fashion & Lifestyle Design will be around 50.

For more details visit the official website of IAM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?