21st February 2019, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the Bachelor of Hotel Management course which is available in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences? I am planning to do this course in this institute. So, please tell me about the course structure also.

26th February 2019, 09:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences?

Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences is full time 4 years long duration course, divided into 8 semesters. Total course fee for this program is around INR 2.90 lakhs. Bachelor of Hotel Management consists of following subjects:
Food Production Foundation,
Food & Beverage Service,
Food Safety and Hygiene,
General English,
Applications to Computers,
Hotel Accounting,
Hotel Housekeeping,
Food Science and Nutrition,
Food Production Operation,
Housekeeping Operations,
Front Office Operations,
Hotel Costing and Management Accounting,
Financial Management,
Travel & Tourism Management,
Principles of Management,
Managerial Economics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?