24th March 2019, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BHMS in Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College?

Can anyone of you let me know about the structure of BHMS? I would also like to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can apply in Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College. Thank you!

26th March 2019, 02:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BHMS in Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College?

Fee Structure of BHMS in Ahmedabad Homeopathic Medical College is :-

The average fee per year for this course is around Rs. 86,000.The duration of this course is 5 years 6 months and in total fees is around Rs. 3.38 lakhs.
27th March 2019, 10:59 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BHMS in Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College?

The course duration of the Bachelors of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery is of 5 and 1/2 year. The fee that you need to pay is 2,00,000 for the full course.

COURSE STRUCTURE:-

FIRST YEAR SYLLABUS:-

1)Physiology & Biochemistry
2)Anatomy
3)Materia Medica
4) Pharmacy
5)Organon of Medicine and Homeopathic Philosophy

SECOND YEAR SYLLABUS:-

1)Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
2)Pathology & Microbiology
3) Materia Medica
4)Organon of Medicine and Homeopathic Philosophy

THIRD YEAR SYLLABUS

1) Obstetrics & Gynaecology
2)Surgery
3)Organon of Medicine and Homeopathic Philosophy
4)Materia Medica

FOURTH YEAR SYLLABUS:-

1)Materia Medica
2)Repertory
3)Practice of Medicine
4)Organon of Medicine and Homeopathic Philosophy
5)Community Medicine

The duration of the internship is 1 year.
28th March 2019, 10:23 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

BHMS in Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College is duration of 5.5 years (Term System) including 1 year of compulsory internship. Candidates must have passed 12th standard or any other equivalent examination with Science stream with 50% aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (40% marks for reserved category candidates) to be eligible for BHMS admission in Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College.

Tution fee for BHMS is given below:
- State Quota - Rs. 78000/- per year
- Management Quota - Rs. 115000/- per year

For details, you should visit:
http://www.paruluniversity.ac.in/aca...mmes/b-h-m-s/#

Last edited by ppsahu; 31st March 2019 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Remove *
28th March 2019, 11:41 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the structure of BHMS? I would also like to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can apply in Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College. Thank you!
The course Structure of BHMS contains 4.5 academic Session and with a 1-year internship program with live practical.

The course subjects details are Materia, Medica, Organon of Medicine, Anatomy, Physiology & Biochemistry, community medicine, Anatomy, Physiology including biochemistry, Homeopathic pharmacy, Homeopathic Mathria media.

Fees expenses of course,

BHMS fees per year cost- 86,000 (Per annum )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?