17th June 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BHMS in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Respected Sir, I am looking for the admission in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital to study BHMS. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course in this college. Kindly tell me the course structure also. Thank you!

20th June 2019, 05:00 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BHMS in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

The course structure and fee expenses of BHMS in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is given below:-

The duration of the Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is 5 1/2 years which includes 1 1/2 year of Internship.

First year:-

:-Anatomy
:-Physiology & Biochemistry
:-Pharmacy
:-Materia Medica
:-Organon of Medicine and Homeopathic Philosophy

Second year:-
:-Pathology & Microbiology
:-Forensic Medicine & Toxicology

Third year:-

:-Surgery
:-Obstetrics & Gynaecology

Fourth year:-
:-Practice of Medicine
:-Repertory
:- Community Medicine

The fee expenses of Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital would be Rs.1,25,000 per year.
20th June 2019, 05:34 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BHMS in Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Duration of Bachelors of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery program is 4.6 years + 1 year Internship. Course starts in the month of September every year. Tuition fee of BHMS program is not declared yet it is subjected to change.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?