17th June 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) which is available in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately.

20th June 2019, 04:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute?

The admission procedure to BA in Yoga and Naturopathy at Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute is given below.

==> Candidate can download the application form from the website www.adityanaturopathy.com or can visit the institute to take the form.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents.

==> Submit the application form with application fee to the institute office.

I am also giving you the contact details of the institute.

Address - Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute
Shani Mandir, Aditya Chowk, Kichha,
Uttranchal - 263148
Phone - 05944-263824
Mobile - 9313231321/ 9105881993
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.adityanaturopathy.com
20th June 2019, 05:19 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute?

The admission to study BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) admission in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute is on the basis of merit list.

You must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) admission in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute.

You must be 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university .

You can contact the college for more details.

Contact Address:-

Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospital,
Shani Mandir, Aditya Chowk,
Kichha, Uttranchal - 263148

Phone number:-05944-263824
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?