26th January 2021, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of MBBS in Amritsar Government Medical College?

Hello everyone, can any of you tell me about the syllabus of the MBBS course of Amritsar Government Medical College? I am interested in studying for the MBBS course and preparing for the entrance exam so that I can get admission in this college. I don’t have any idea about the course syllabus. Can you let me know?

1st February 2021, 09:04 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Course syllabus of MBBS in Amritsar Government Medical College?

The MBBS course includes the following subjects
Anatomy
Biochemistry
Physiology
Community medicine
Forensic medicine
Pathology
Pharmacology, microbiology
Clinical postings in ward
Community medicine in psychiatry, dermatology
Obstetrics and gynaecology
Pediatrics
Surgery for include anesthesiology, ENT, ophthalmology, orthopaedic
they will also be clinical posting starting from your second year clinical posting will be in words and also in some other common stress or hospital
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?