21st November 2019, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study after BAMS except MS and MD? Possibility to open the hospital for a BAMS graduate?

Hi everyone, I don't want to study MD or MS course. Currently, I am studyng BAMS course. So, after completing my BAMS, what are the courses I can do? And I also want to know, after completing this course, I have the permission to open my own hospital?

27th November 2019, 08:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study after BAMS except MS and MD? Possibility to open the hospital for a BAMS graduate?

The areas which are available for a BAMS graduate to build a career successfully can be broadly classified into the following five categories:

Clinical practice

Academic

Research

Management and administration

Drug manufacturing

Apart from MD and PHD courses, there are other good courses useful for a career in research such as MSc or PG diploma in clinical research.
These courses are available at various Institutions and Universities throughout the country.
You can pursue MSc in biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Health Sciences.
Students who are interested in field work as well as research can go for this course which has promising opportunities in future.
For students who are not interested in clinical practice but want to have a career related to the medical field, there are ample choices such as Masters in public health, Masters in health administration, MBA.
16th April 2022, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses available to study after BAMS except MS and MD? Possibility to open the hospital for a BAMS graduate?

possible surgery after bams course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?