23rd November 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BA(Women's Studies) admission in Hiralal Mazumdar Memorial College for Women?

Sir, I want to study BA(Women's Studies) course in Hiralal Mazumdar Memorial College for Women. I would like to know about the cutoff percentage required in 12th Board exam for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately.

26th November 2019, 01:27 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BA(Women's Studies) admission in Hiralal Mazumdar Memorial College for Women?

The minimum percentage required in 10+2 to secure admission in Bachelor of Arts(Women's Studies) in Hiralal Mazumdar Memorial College for Women is 50% in aggregate and minimum 45% marks on English.

You should not have 3 or more than 3 years of gap after Intermediate, if you have any gap then you would need to take special permission from College authority.
27th November 2019, 11:41 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BA(Women's Studies) admission in Hiralal Mazumdar Memorial College for Women?

The cutoff percentage which is required to study BA in Women's Studies at Hiralal Mazumdar Memorial College for Women is with a minimum score of 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or the related subject from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.hmmcollege.ac.in
27th November 2019, 06:38 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BA(Women's Studies) admission in Hiralal Mazumdar Memorial College for Women changes every year and it is dependent on the category you belong to. The minimum eligibility to secure admission for BA(Women's Studies) admission in Hiralal Mazumdar Memorial College is that you should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks if you belong to general category. And 40% marks if you belong to the reserved category.

The total fee for BA(Women's Studies) admission in Hiralal Mazumdar Memorial College is 28,080.

Address: Jadunath Sarbobhouma Ln, Near Kali Temple, College Para, Dakshineswar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700035.
Phone: 033 2564 5148.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?