23rd November 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure BTech(Chemical Engineering) admission in Calcutta Institute of Technology?

Dear Sir, kindly provide me the information regarding the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Calcutta Institute of Technology for studying BTech(Chemical Engineering) course. I want to secure admission so please tell me what is the eligibility criteria?

26th November 2019, 11:22 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BTech(Chemical Engineering) admission in Calcutta Institute of Technology?

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Bachelor of Technology(Chemical Engineering) in Calcutta Institute of Technology is that you must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board or equivalent with minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry amd Mathematics .

You must have qualified in Joint Entrance Examination(JEE) or All India Engineering Examination (AIEEE) entrance examination.
27th November 2019, 05:42 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BTech(Chemical Engineering) admission in Calcutta Institute of Technology?

The student must have passed the Intermediate examination (10+2) of the Board of Intermediate Education with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Admission to this course is done through Joint Entrance Examination(JEE), conducted by the state and All India Engineering Examination conducted by CBSE.

The total fees for BTech(Chemical Engineering) admission in Calcutta Institute of Technology are 3 lakh. The duration is 4 years.

Address: National Highway 6, Banitabla, Uluberia, Howrah, West Bengal 711316.

Phone: 033 2661 0736.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?