17th March 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Which degree should I do from PTU for getting job in Canada and Australia?

After 10+2, I did air hostess diploma from Frankfinn. Now I want to do bachelor degree from PTU Correspondence, But am confused which degree should I choose which can help me to get good job in Canada and Australia. Please tell me, can this degree from PTU correspondence will be valid for Canada and Australia.

Related Questions:
  1. Which correspondence course and from which University should I pursue my Degree course that will help me get a Visa of Canada and Australia?
  2. Job prospect for BDSS graduates in Australia, US and Canada like countries?
  3. How to get job in USA, Australia and Canada after completing B.Com and MS excel?
  4. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  5. Any can I get any degree or diploma in any other country like Australia or Canada after completing MBBS?
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Tech regular course after completing MCA distance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which profession will suit on me either teaching or IT sector after completion of my MCA degree? I have done diploma in CSE and then I done B.Sc-IT from PTU, Jalandhar? Currently, I am pursuing MCA degree from PTU, Jalandhar
  8. Is there any job opportunities in USA or Australia or Canada after BDS from India?
  9. How may I apply for a job in USA or in Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in Hotel management
  10. Does PTU approved by AICTE? Placement Prospects of PTU?
  11. Job and salary opportunities in BDS in USA, Canada and Australia?
  12. AMIE is recognised for further studies in Canada, USA or Australia? Can we get job there?
  13. Universities in US, UK, Canada and Australia offering admission in MD(General Medicine) or MS(Orthopaedics) without any entrance exam?
  14. Can I use my B.Tech degree which I got from LPU India in US or Canada to apply for a job there?
  15. List of better courses available in Australia and Canada for B.Sc Nursing holder along with part time job? Fee structure for the courses? Scholarship available for Indian student?
  16. How to join short term courses from Canada, Australia? I am a BDS student
  17. If I do my MSc from UK then will it be valid in Australia?
  18. How to do Degree along with job in Australia being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
20th March 2017, 10:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree should I do from PTU for getting job in Canada and Australia?

You can opt any of the Bachelors degree course from PTU according to your qualification to get a job in Australia and Canada.
Since you have completed your class 12th, you may opt Bachelors degree in Hotel Management or you may also opt for Bachelors degree in Fashion Designing course.
2nd August 2023, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which degree should I do from PTU for getting job in Canada and Australia?

PTU free is valid in Australia studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?