23rd April 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Details about fast track Graduation and Degree Course? How to complete graduation in just 1 year?

Details about fast track Graduation and Degree Course? How to complete graduation in just 1 year? I really don't want to do the graduation course for a long time and even I cannot afford for it as well. So, can you please provide me the information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do B.Ed course along with graduation after completion of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to become a Journalist after completing 12th class in AP?
  3. Is it possible to complete my graduation in one year?
  4. Is it possible to complete 2nd year of graduation after a long gap? Also provide expenses details?
  5. Am I eligible to complete my B.Com graduation after a year gap?
  6. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?
  7. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  8. Am I eligible to do a degree in human resource after completion of graduation in commerce?
  9. Is it possible to complete graduation instead of degree? Can a diploma student get admission in B.Sc second year?
  10. What should be done to get the graduation certificate which I have not completed before?
  11. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  12. Details about correspondence courses to complete the graduation in Kolkata?
  13. Can I complete graduation in one year if failed to complete it earlier?
  14. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  15. Is it possible to complete my uncompleted graduation in one year? If yes what will be the fees for it?
  16. Is it possible to complete pending graduation in 1 year? Expense of doing 2 years graduation in 1 year?
  17. Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 5 years of gap?
  18. Is it possible to complete graduation in one year? What are the steps which I need to follow for the same?
24th April 2016, 09:56 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about fast track Graduation and Degree Course? How to complete graduation in just 1 year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Details about fast track Graduation and Degree Course? How to complete graduation in just 1 year? I really don't want to do the graduation course for a long time and even I cannot afford for it as well. So, can you please provide me the information on the same?
Sorry, it is not possible to do any Degree course in fast track in 1 or 2 years. The minimum duration of degree course in India is 3 years, which is approved by UGC. You cannot study any degree course in less than 3 years. You can also study the degree course through correspondence mode. The minimum duration of the recognized degree course is 3 years. So it is not possible to complete the course in 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?