25th November 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Bachelor in Arts (BA) and Bachelor in Mass Media (BMM)?

Please suggest the pros & cons to decide to pursue a Bachelor in Arts degree or a Bachelor in Mass Media. I am a 12th standard Arts student

13th March 2014, 06:55 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Difference between Bachelor in Arts (BA) and Bachelor in Mass Media (BMM)?

Hello dear friend
BA is like a vast field and BA in mass media which we also know by the name of BA in journalism is a sub branch of bachelor of arts.Now with this in mind you can easily opt for your chosen stream in BA.There are many courses available in BA they are
BA in psychology,BA in political science,BA in agro services,BA in public relations,BA in cinematography,BA in ancient history,BA in tourism management,BA in sociology,BA in musicology,BA in education etc.

Since you are particularly interested in BA in mass media so let me tell you about it first off all it is called BA in journalism by maximum number of people it is a three year course and by obtaining this degree you have a scope in getting job in television sector,radio,public relations,going in the field of films and many more.

Now my answer to your question about the pros and cons in this field well my friend there is only one thing you can get by obtaining knowledge and that is profit you are never at a loss in this case so do not be afraid to choose any course in BA because it is said that where there is a will there is a way.
27th June 2017, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Bachelor in Arts (BA) and Bachelor in Mass Media (BMM)?

I'm a twelfth passed in arts MU. My interested are journalism, drawings and art, advertising, animation, theatre and play writing... Can you tell me whether BA or BMM is more suited to me.. And what had a better standing abroad? Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?