6th March 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying Tool Room Engineering course?

Dear sir/ mam,

I have completed my graduation in mechanical engineering and currently working as tool designer. Hence i wish to pursue Tool Room Engineering course. Kindly tell me the scope of the course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top companies along with their web address, offering industrial training?
  2. Scope of PG in Tool Engineering course? Institutes conducting the course?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year in engineering colleges situated in Lucknow after completion of my diploma from Indo German Tool Room, Indore?
  4. Whether Central Tool Room & Training Centre is best place to do PLC & SCADA Training?
  5. Post graduation in Tools engineering? In what range can I expect the salary?
  6. What is the scope of getting a job after studying biomedical engineering
  7. Education and career options after passing from CTR Ludhiana?
  8. Scope of studying M.Tech in Remote Sensing & GIS
  9. Is there any scope for jobs after studying doctorate in pharmacy?
  10. Lateral Entry in NIT through AIEEE?
  11. How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical
  12. Scope of studying BS(Chemical/Marine Engineering) in Europe? Expected salary per month over there?
  13. Preparation for bhel supervisor trainee exam? Which subjects to prepare?
  14. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the job scope in abroad after studying B.Tech Aerospace?
  16. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India?
  17. What is the scope for computer science and engineering branch?
  18. Is there any scope of studying Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering? Course structure of this course?
15th March 2016, 07:10 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying Tool Room Engineering course?

# Tool Room Engineering is 4 years diploma level course after matriculation. Out of four year, three years includes institutional education and rest one year includes internship training programme in any tooling/manufacturing/automobile industry.

# Eligibility condition required for tool room engineering course:

* Must be matriculate.
* Must below the age of 21 years.

# Diploma course in Tool room engineering enable the student in gaining sound theoretical & practical knowledge which ultimately help him/her to implement his/her skill/knowledge in the tooling industry as a technician

# Tool room technicians are fulfilling the needs of skilled technicians in tooling industry.

# A fresher in tool room engineering can also start his/her career as technician or tool designer. There is also the option of setting up of their own tool shop.

* Names of few institutes offering tool room engineering are:

* MSME - Tool Room, Indore
* MSME - Tool Room, Hyderabad
* MSME - Tool Room, Ahmedabad
* MSME - Tool Room, Jamshedpur
* MSME - Tool Room, Aurangabad
* MSME - Tool Room, Kolkata
* MSME - Tool Room, Ludhiana
* Nettur Technical Training Foundation, Jamshedpur

# Names of few companies offering job opportunities are:

* Titan
* Godrej
* LG
* Videocon
* L&T
* Renoult Nissan
* HCL
* Molex
* Caparo
* TVS
* FCI Connectors
* Maruti
* ITW
* Ashok Leyland
* Fanuc
* Toyotta
* Tata Auto Components
* Tyco Electronics
* Minda
* PMP Automobiles
* Appolo Tyres
* Ford India
27th June 2017, 04:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of studying Tool Room Engineering course?

What scope in tool room after completing diploma in plastics mould and technology from cipet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?