10th September 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Differences among Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering of B.Tech?

Hello,
I would like to know the differences of course which is Aerospace Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in B.Tech? Please tell me about the differences among them.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace or Aeronatical Engineering?
  2. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. After B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?
  5. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  6. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  7. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  8. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  9. Is pursuing Aerospace Engineering more beneficial than Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  11. How to take admission for aerospace or aeronautical engineering? I have scored 70% aggregate
  12. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering after doing BSc Aviation?
  13. Diploma courses in the field of aeronautical and aerospace engineering in Hyderabad
  14. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field?
  15. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. List of engineering colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course with aeronautical and aerospace engineering stream? I have done 12th with 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board
  17. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  18. Do the aerospace and aeronautical engineering valuable or not?
13th September 2015, 04:20 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Differences among Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering of B.Tech?

Aeronautical Engineering deals with Aerodynamics and the process by which Aircraft are built and the mechanism behind it.
Aerospace Engineering deals with the instruments and processes that are required to track a Aircraft mid air and the technology to contact with it.
This is the main and primary difference between these two types of Engineering course in B.Tech.
29th September 2015, 09:14 PM
vinoth1921

Default Re: Differences among Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering of B.Tech?

-->Both Aeronautical and Aerospace are almost similar, Aerospace comes under Aeronautics.
-->In general, it can be defined as Aeronautical. Specialization of core subjects in the Aeronautical leads to Aerospace Engineering.
-->Aeronautical deals with Main principles and operation of any Aircrafts/ Rocket etc. But Aerospace does deals with Space related Vehicles.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?