31st July 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to appear in CPT to study IPCC program after completing BCom?

Hello friends, I am really confused regarding this issue. Actually I want to know about IPCC. I am studying in BCom final year and would like to do ICAI course after my Graduation. So, after my Graduation I have to give CPT or I can get direct admission?

2nd August 2018, 11:47 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to appear in CPT to study IPCC program after completing BCom?

No, there is no need of attending CPT exam after B.Com.

CA IPCC course is divided into three stages i.e.,
Foundation cours
Intermediate course and
Final course

The basic eligibility required for studying foundation course is 10+2 in any related stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The basic eligibility required for intermediate course is graduation level degree or completed foundation course with minimum 55% - 60% from any recognised university.

The basic eligibility required for final course is to complete intermediate course.

Since you have studied B.Com degree which is a graduation level degree, you can study directly intermediate course without attending CPT exam. You need to register

For more details visit the official website of ICAI.
3rd August 2018, 08:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to appear in CPT to study IPCC program after completing BCom?

If you complete your B.Com degree with more than 55% marks, then you don't need to appear for CA CPT and can directly apply for IPCC registration.

If not, then you have to clear CPT, in order to get registered for CA IPCC. Hence, go according to your marks in B.Com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?