11th November 2016, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Do I have a chance to get admission at Nirma university in Ahmedabad?

I have secured 81 % in HSC and GUJCET marks 67 :75. NEET examination marks 136. I want to get admission in pharmacy at Nirma university in Ahmedabad. Do I have a chance to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. m.pharm in gujarat? entrance exams for that?
  2. Is MBA integrated course available in Nirma university(Ahmadabad)? What's the 12th(commerce) std cut-off marks for getting admission? What's the future prospective for the same?
  3. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Nirma University, Ahmedabad for Diploma Computer Technology student of Mumbai?
  4. How to get admission in Nirma University?
  5. Companies which offer summer training programs in Ahmedabad? I am pursuing B.Tech Instrumentation and Control from Nirma University
  6. Marks needed in JEE for admission in Electrical engineering at Nirma University? -- [New]
  7. Which are the best colleges to take mechanical engineering with cutoff marks of 159?
  8. Marks required in 12th to get admission in Law at Nirma University? When and where these exams are held?
  9. Is Nirma University Ahmedabad included in JNU combined entrance exam or does it have its own MSc Biotechnology exam?
  10. AICTE recognized colleges for distance Diploma in Electrical?
  11. Gpat counselling: Colleges available for 1650 Rank -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How much percentage is required for admission in Nirma University for Diploma?
  13. First semester diploma in computer science sample question papers(Karnataka state)?
  14. List of good institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? I have completed MSc in Biotechnology from Nirma University
  15. How can I get admission in diploma mechanical engineering in Nirma University?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in B.Arch after pursuing Electronics and Communication diploma in Nirma University?
  17. Admission to engineering after Diploma in ECE from Nirma University? Can the faculty be changed?
  18. How many marks do I need in JEE to take admission in mechanical engineering in Nirma or LD university?
12th November 2016, 01:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have a chance to get admission at Nirma university in Ahmedabad?

The cut-off is not yet released and therefore, it is not quite possible for me to provide you the exact information on the same. However, you should apply for admission and see if you are able to clear the cut-off which will be declare only after the selection.

You have however scored well in your H.Sc examination but that is not enough to stand a positive chance of getting in to the above mentioned university, also your entrance examination marks are not that impressive, however you should wait for the cut-off to be released and should definitely apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?