22nd May 2011, 03:06 PM
p s p

Is MBA integrated course available in Nirma university(Ahmadabad)? What's the 12th(commerce) std cut-off marks for getting admission? What's the future prospective for the same?

Is MBA integrated course is available in nirma university ahmedabad.If, Yes then what are the cutoff marks require in 12th Commerce.Is there any Management qouta seats are available for this cource.
(2) After 12th B.Com is preferable or BBA.
(3) Best Commerce Collages of Ahmedabad both government and Private.
(4) Best BBA Collages of Ahmedabad both government and Private.
(5) What is the meaning for NCFM and ICMA.
(6) If I go for B.Com after twelth Commerce,Which are the add on cources i can do with B.com.
(7) Give me best institute for C.S.study in Ahmedabad.

23rd May 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MBA integrated course available in Nirma university(Ahmadabad)? What's the 12th(commerce) std cut-off marks for getting admission? What's the future prospective for the same?

Do you have mba cources after 12th commerce? What should be the cut off marks?
23rd May 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MBA integrated course available in Nirma university(Ahmadabad)? What's the 12th(commerce) std cut-off marks for getting admission? What's the future prospective for the same?

What are cut-off marks required in 12th commers for getting admission in mba in nirma
29th May 2014, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

What are cut-off marks required in 12th commerce for getting admission in mba in iim ahmedabad
20th August 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the cut off marks for the admission after 12 for commerce in nirma college?
4th May 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to do interior designing.....I hav appeared for 12th this year...results are still pending...what entrance exams I have to appear for this course...suggest some best colleges for the course too....kindly reply ASAP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?