26th September 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Does Presidency college offers B.Com honours?

Well actually i am interested to do a bachelor degree with Honours, may i could get it in this college? have prsidency any b.com courses?

28th September 2014, 01:08 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Presidency college offers B.Com honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually i am interested to do a bachelor degree with Honours, may i could get it in this college? have prsidency any b.com courses?
Yes of course. Presidency college offers B.Com course. You can apply for B.Com course through Presidency college. Make sure that you should satisfy the eligibility criteria for B.Com course.

Bachelor of Commerce ( B.Com ). The duration of the course is usually three years.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • For admission into a bachelor’s degree in commerce, the candidate must have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
  • Applicants required to score at least 50% marks in 12th board exam.
  • Applicants may required to appear in the entrance exam, which is conducted by Presidency college.

Official website:- www.presidencychennai.com/
28th September 2014, 08:00 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

B.com hounours is a Under graduate course and this course is of a duration fo 3 years.

As you have asked for the information regarding the B.com Honours,yes the presidency college offers candidates to join in B.com honours.The eligibility criteria needed for the course is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with 55% aggregate and there are certain relaxation for other category candidates.

For joining in this course in the college you need to appear for Presidency Aptitude Test.

Regards
~Jxsab~
27th May 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

sir...actually am from kalimpong and i have submitted online application form how many exams that i need to face to get admission in presidency college....and the cuttoff marks....in entrance exams
1st December 2016, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Does presidency college offers b.com hons.?? Pls list some of the colleges offering b.com hons in chennai and their fees structure
26th June 2021, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for bcom hons
without Maths in this college
21st August 2021, 07:00 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Candidates must have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.

And, yes of course Presidency College offers B.Com Honors and programmes in B.Com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?