24th October 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Does St Xavier's Calcutta offers B.Com without honours for non maths students?

I don't have maths in my 2. I want to do Bcom without honours from St xavier's calcutta. But I am unable to find any information about Bcom without honours at St xavier's. I have a doubt that do they offer such course of Bcom without honours. Plz help me.

28th October 2014, 08:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does St Xavier's Calcutta offers B.Com without honours for non maths students?

No, the St. Xaviers's College, Kolkata does not offer B.Com course without honours. It offers B.Com course only with honours. If you are interested to do B.Com Honours in St.Xavier's college, to get admission you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with an aggregate of 60% marks and you must have secured 45% marks in each subject of your 12th standard. Candidates who wish to get admission in B.Com Honours course at St. Xavier's college must have studied English and Maths/B.Maths/B.Eco with Maths (BEBM) as compulsory subjects in your 12th standard.
26th May 2018, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does St Xavier's Calcutta offers B.Com without honours for non maths students?

Can i get admission in kolkata st.xaviers in B.com honours if i have been failed in maths
24th August 2021, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for honours after getting admitted in B.A general in St.Xaviers College Kolkata?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?