22nd March 2020, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination 2020

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BTech so I want to apply for the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination this year. I don’t know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this entrance examination. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for this year asap.

24th March 2020, 11:04 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination 2020

Eligibility to appear in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination 2020:-

Candidates who want to take admission to the B.Tech degree program should have completed their Higher secondary examination from a recognised board of secondary education with PCM.

candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics put together.
25th March 2020, 09:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination 2020

Eligibility to appear in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination 2020:-

for academic stream, pass in class 12th with 50% in physics, chemistry and mathematics.

For BTech: pass in class 12th with 50% in physics, chemistry and mathematics/ biology.

Candidates born on or after July 1,1998 are eligible to apply.
25th March 2020, 10:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to appear in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance examination-

Those who have done their plus two are eligible to apply for online entrance examination.

Upper age limit should be 19 years as on 1st of July of the year of application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?