11th March 2020, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Assam Combined Entrance Examination 2020?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam as well as for Assam Combined Entrance Examination. I want to study for a BTech course. For this I want to apply for the Assam CEE. Can I know about the eligibility criteria of Assam CEE of 2020? Kindly tell me immediately.

13th March 2020, 12:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Assam Combined Entrance Examination 2020?

Eligibility to appear in Assam Combined Entrance Examination 2020-

Candidates must have completed 12th class or in an equivalent examination in physics, Chemistry, English and mathematics.

Minimum marks required are 50% for general category 45% for SC and 40% for ST.

Candidate should have Indian nationality and domicile of Assam.

Age limit of the candidate must be 17 to 20 years as on 1st August 2020.

For more information you can visit this website-
astu.ac.in
13th March 2020, 01:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Assam Combined Entrance Examination 2020:-

Qualification:
Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent from recognised board or university.

Subjects:
Candidate should have passed the exam with physics, chemistry, mathematics and English without any grace in one sitting.

Minimum marks:
Candidate should have obtained 50% marks (45% for SC, 40% for ST) in the qualifying exam.

Nationality:
Candidate must be an Indian citizen.

Age criteria:
The age of the aspirant must lie between 17 to 21 years as on 1st August 2020 .
Age relaxation is of 3 years for SC / ST candidates and one year for BSc graduates.

Residential eligibility:
Candidate should be a permanent resident of Assam state.
13th March 2020, 03:54 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Assam Combined Entrance Examination 2020:-

Candidates seeking admission into B tech through Assam CEE must fellow maintained below eligibility criteria:-

Nationality:-
Candidate must be a citizen of India and must process the domicile of Assam.

Age limit:-
Age limit of the candidate must be 17 to 20 years as on 1st August 2020.

Educational qualification:-
Candidates must have completed 12th class or in an equivalence examination in physics, chemistry and English and mathematics and have secured the given below minimum marks required for applying for Assam CEE 2020:-
General 50%
SC 45%
ST 40%.
14th March 2020, 05:33 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The basic qualifications required to apply for Assam Combined Entrance Examination 2020 are as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen and a permanent resident of Assam.

* Your age must lie within 17 years to 21 years as on 01.08.2020. Further, the upper age limit in case of candidates from SC/ST is relaxed to 24 years while for candidates appearing in the same examination after their B.Sc. degree ii is relaxed to 22 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects with at least 50 marks in aggregate in PCM group from a recognised board of education. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed in case of candidates from SC category while the same in case of ST category candidates is 10%.

For complete details and updates regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.astu.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?