1st February 2016, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for admission in ICWAI correspondence course? How to apply for the course?

Sir,

I have passed with B.Sc. mathematics degree in Kerala University with above average marks. Now i want to know about the eligibility criteria for ICWAI correspondence courses. Also tell me how to apply for the admission?

Thanking You,
Sreejith.P,
alleppey

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join ICWA
  2. How to do ICWA course if I am a B.A course
  3. How can I do ICWA?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in ICWAI for M.Com. holders -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure of ICWA after B.Com degree?
  6. How a BCA graduate can appear for ICWAI?
  7. Admission details, eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed correspondence course?
  8. How to pursue MS through postal correspondence? Details about the correspondence course and the eligibility criteria to take up the exam?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for getting admission in MBA(Correspondence) from DU?
  10. Requirements to do ICWA? Marks needed in 12th from ISC board? What to do to get selected for ICWA course?
  11. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  12. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  13. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  14. Is there any coaching center present in Jamnagar for the preparation of ICWAI? Or should i join correspondence course?
  15. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  16. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  17. Should I study correspondence LLM after completing Regular LLB course? Detailed eligibility to apply?
  18. Can I go for ICWAI course after completion of my B.Com? How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria etc for the same? I have done my B.Com from Gulbarga University
2nd February 2016, 09:42 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in ICWAI correspondence course? How to apply for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I have passed with B.Sc. mathematics degree in Kerala University with above average marks. Now i want to know about the eligibility criteria for ICWAI correspondence courses. Also tell me how to apply for the admission?

Thanking You,
Sreejith.P,
alleppey
The ICWAI eligibility criteria is same, whether it is through distance or regular mode.

The ICWAI course has three levels :

- Foundation
- Intermediate
- Final

- The candidate must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university to be eligible for Foundation.

- The candidate must complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university and final year candidates are also eligible to apply.

The candidate can submit the Postal Application form, duly filled in together with relevant documents and remittances to their respective Regional Councils/Chapters only.

Official website - icmai.in/

Institutes Offering ICWAI Course:

Western India Regional Council (WIRC)
“Rohit Chambers”, 4th Floor, Janmabhoomi Marg, Fort,
Mumbai-400001
Phone : (022) 2284-1138, 2204-3416/3406
Fax : (022) 2287-0763
e-mail : [email protected]

Eastern India Regional Council (EIRC)
84, Harish Mukherjee Road
Kolkata - 700 025
Phone : (033)2455-3418/5957
Fax : (033) 2455-7920

Southern India Regional Council (SIRC)
4, Montieth Lane, Egmore
Chennai - 600 008
Phone : (044)2855-4443/4326
Fax : (044) 2855-4651

Northern India Regional Council (NIRC)
3, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Phone : (011) 2461-5788, 2462-6678/3792
Fax : (011) 2464-4630
2nd February 2016, 02:54 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in ICWAI correspondence course? How to apply for the course?

You can apply online for the course after your intermediate. Below, I have mentioned a link, kindly open the link and visit the website for further details.

http://icmai.in/icmai/index.php
2nd February 2016, 02:56 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

The eligibility criteria is mentioned below;

> Candidate should have cleared their +2 level of examination from a recognized University.

> Results awaiting candidates can also apply for the course.

> Candidate's age should not be below 17 years.

You can fill up the admission form online by visiting the official website of ICWAI and can apply for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?