1st February 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in Textile Engineering course through TITS biwani?

I am interested in studying Textile Engineering in my graduation. I wish to take admission in the Textile Engineering course in TITS Biwani. So tell me how to get admission there?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Ph.D in textile while doing post graduation course in textile engineering?
  2. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Textile Engineering at IGNOU?
  3. Minimum Percentage of Makrs required to get admission for Textile Engineering?
  4. In which college I will get admission if secured 139 AIR in GATE for M.Tech(Textile Engineering) being a general candidate?
  5. How to become a textile engineer? I have passed 10th board exam
  6. Does IIT offer M.Tech in Textile Technology? Procedure to get admission for B.Tech candidate?
  7. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
  9. What would be the career opportunities and future prospective available in textile engineering after 4 years? List of the top colleges for the same?
  10. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  11. Study material for textile engineering service? Previous years solved question papers?
  12. Date and benefits of doing polytechnic course from Delhi?
  13. Which diploma course should I join after finishing UG course in LLB?
  14. Does Textile Engineering holds good scope for girls? Work field for girls in this sector?
  15. List of colleges offering B.Tech in Textile and Fashion designing who take admission in 2nd year after diploma in textile designing?
  16. How can a student who has pursued 10th standard go for graduation?
  17. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  18. Is there a Ph.D in textile? What are the universities offering Ph.D in textile? What are the subjects there in Ph.D in textile?
2nd February 2016, 04:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get admission in Textile Engineering course through TITS biwani?

You can apply for admission in TITS Biwani online through its website. Below I have mentioned the official link, kindly open it for further assistance.

The minimum eligibility is that a candidate should have completed his/her +2 level of examination from a recognized University and should have a JEE Main/GATE/CMAT/LEET admit and score card with him at the time of applying for the course.

http://admission.titsbhiwani.ac.in/
2nd February 2016, 04:16 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can i get admission in Textile Engineering course through TITS biwani?

You should have completed your 10th and 12th board of examination from a reputed University and should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate. After that you need to clear certain examination to get admission in TITS Biwani, such as JEE Main/GATE/CMAT, etc.

I have provided you the official website of the University below, please have a look.

http://admission.titsbhiwani.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?