2nd June 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria followed for admission in NIFT, Chennai for B.Des?

I have 5360 in General category rank and 1366 in OBC non-creamy category rank in NIFT entrance exam. Is it possible to get seat in B.Des at NIFT, Chennai campus?

18th June 2016, 10:29 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria followed for admission in NIFT, Chennai for B.Des?

National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) conducts its own exam every year for admission in four year undergraduate as well as two year post graduate program in areas of design, management and technology. You have taken the entrance test and scored 5360 rank in general category and 1366 rank in OBC category. You are interested to know whether you will get admission in B.Des course at NIFT Chennai.

>>Yes, definitely you have a fair chance of getting admission in NIFT Chennai campus in OBC category. The previous year cut off for NIFT Chennai campus for B.Des (FD) is 1300. So you have got approximately closer rank to previous year cut off. So in my opinion you have to wait till the last counseling.

>>If you are interested to see the previous year cut off then you can go through the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf meritlist_27may.pdf(80.8 KB, 49 views)
22nd April 2018, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria followed for admission in NIFT, Chennai for B.Des?

Can I give entrance for pg nift after pursuing degree in bachelor of in design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?