13th January 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study M.Des in NIFT for Physics Honours student? Total fee expenses of M.Des in NIFT?

Hello Everyone,
I am a 3rd year B.Sc student of Physics Honours. But I'm interested in Fashion Designing. So I wish to do M.Des in NIFT campus. I want to know the fee expenses and my eligibility for this course? Waiting for your reply.

30th March 2016, 12:05 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Des in NIFT for Physics Honours student? Total fee expenses of M.Des in NIFT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am a 3rd year B.Sc student of Physics Honours. But I'm interested in Fashion Designing. So I wish to do M.Des in NIFT campus. I want to know the fee expenses and my eligibility for this course? Waiting for your reply.
The eligibility to study M.Des in National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a Bachelor Degree from any recognised institute/university or Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in UG Design from NIFT or National Institute of Design (NID). The aspirant should have the understandings of design. You should be familiar with the basic skills and theories for the programme. The duration of the course is 2 years. The medium of instruction is English only. The course is available in Kannur, Mumbai and New Delhi (30 seats each). You should apply online for the course. There will be an written entrance examination for the admission.

The website link of NIFT - Official website

The fee will be around Rs 101650 for the semester 1, Rs 75950 for semester 2, Rs 94450 for semester 3, Rs 83550 for semester 4. You can check the details in the college for exact amount.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf admission_prospectus2016_21dec.pdf(3.07 MB, 282 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?