23rd July 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Graduate Marine Engineering course for B.Tech Mechatronics student?

I am currently studying in final year of B.Tech with Mechatronics Engineering. Do I eligible for doing Graduate Marine Engineering course? I am interested to do GME course. Kindly tell me am I eligible or not for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  2. Can i do Masters in Mechatronics after doing degree in Marine Engineering
  3. How to do masters in Automobile or Marine after passing B.Tech Mechatronics
  4. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  5. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  6. Are mechatronics engineers eligible to get jobs in ISRO?
  7. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  8. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  9. Eligibility of joining Merchant Navy after B.Com?
  10. Eligibility for Masters in Mechatronics after B.Tech Applied Electronics?
  11. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  12. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  13. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  15. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechatronics?
  17. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  18. How to do graduation in marine engineering after my engineering in mechanical? What is the eligibility criteria?
24th July 2016, 07:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Graduate Marine Engineering course for B.Tech Mechatronics student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently studying in final year of B.Tech with Mechatronics Engineering. Do I eligible for doing Graduate Marine Engineering course? I am interested to do GME course. Kindly tell me am I eligible or not for this course?
After completion of B.Tech course is Mechatronics, you are eligible to do graduation degree in Marine Engineering through your 12th standard marks.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM subject with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to do graduation course in Marine Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?