24th January 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BA(Drawing & Painting) admission in Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University for a candidate with 46% in 12th Arts?

Sir, I would like to know that am I eligible for BA(Drawing & Painting) course after 12th Arts from Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University with 46% marks in 12th standard? Please reply me immediately. Thank you!

31st January 2019, 01:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BA(Drawing & Painting) admission in Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University for a candidate with 46% in 12th Arts?

Yes, you are eligible to get BA(Drawing & Painting) admission in Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University being a candidate with 46% in 12th Arts. There is no requirements of percentage of 12th class. You have to pass only 12th class in any discipline from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue BA(Drawing & Painting) in Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University. Candidates are admitted based on score obtained in the entrance test conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?