22nd October 2022, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to give IITJEE main and JEE Advanced exams

My name is shivam and i am preparing of iit JEE main. But I am student of bsc second year. Can I give JEE main exam in 2022

23rd October 2022, 09:21 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to give IITJEE main and JEE Advanced exams

Eligibility criteria required to apply for JEE Main and JEE Advanced Exams:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for JEE Main Examination is given below,

Name of the Exam: JEE Main

@ Candidiates who have completed 12th class in 10+2 pattern are eligible to apply for this exam with 75% Mark's.

@ Candidiates who are pursuing 12th class shall also be eligible.

@ Also there is no such age criteria to be eligible for this exam.

@ Hence, I can say that you will be eligible for this examination and once you score and pass JEE Main Examination then you can sit for JEE Advanced Examination.
24th October 2022, 04:31 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to give IITJEE main and JEE Advanced exams

Eligibility:

For appearing in the JEE (Main) – 2022, there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed the class 12/equivalent examination in 2020, 2021, or appearing in 2022 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) – 2022 examination. However, the candidates may be required to fulfill the age criteria of the Institute(s) in which they are desirous of taking admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?