19th April 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MBBS in Tamil Nadu? Is there any entrance exam conducted?

Am I eligible for Tamil Nadu MBBS ,after scoring 90 percentage in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for MBBS? Will I get any best college...?

Related Questions:
  1. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  2. Is Higher Education passed candidate from W.Bengal eligible to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam of Tamil Nadu?
  3. Is there any MBBS entrance exam in Tamilnadu?
  4. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  5. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  6. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  7. How to get admission in Tamilnadu for MBBS?
  8. How many seats are reserved in MBBS in Tamil Nadu for other state students?
  9. List of colleges along with their entrance exam details for Aeronautical engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  10. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  11. Cutoff marks to get admission in MBBS in Tamilnadu government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join MBBS course in Tamil Nadu? Affiliation status of Dr.MGR Medical university? Admission procedure?
  13. How may I get details about entrance and non entrance exam for MBBS? Number of seats available in Tamil Nadu? How may I get a seat?
  14. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
  15. Which is the best college to study M.E in Tamilnadu?
  16. What is the qualification for VAO?
  17. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  18. Which Colleges and universities providing M.Phil in physics?
19th April 2014, 04:41 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for MBBS in Tamil Nadu? Is there any entrance exam conducted?

There is no entrance examination for MBBS in Tamil Nadu. The Admission will be done purely merit followed by Personal Interview. If you want to get admission in government medical college than must secure at least 90-95% Marks in your Intermediate examination and you have to secure 195%-200% cut off marks in your major subject Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Here heavy competition to get admission in the Medical college every year and there is a less no.of seats in government colleges. Those who are secured maximum Marks in their exam they definitely get MBBS Seat in Tamil Nadu Government College.

Application forms details and other procedure can be announced after the public exam results. After announcing the results it have a minimum 15 to 30 days gap to issue the application forms. The application forms will be issued from their respective website as well as Popular Nationalized Banks as well.

Eligibility :-

-->> The candidate must have a completed 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized School.
-->> The candidate must secure at least 60% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and 55% marks for reserved categories.
-->> The candidate must have a minimum 17 years of age.
1st June 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for MBBS in Tamil Nadu? Is there any entrance exam conducted?

Sir my cutoff is 178.66 can we get mbbs/bds in tamilnadu medical college or self financial college pls answer me my caste is Bcm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?