28th January 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Bachelor of Social Work admission in Delhi University for a candidate with 60% in 12th Humanities?

Hello Sir, I have obtained 60% marks in my 12th with Humanities stream. I want to study Bachelor of Social Work under Delhi University. So, with this percentage of marks in the Board exam, I am eligible to secure admission?

4th February 2019, 10:54 PM
BKohi

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Bachelor of Social Work admission in Delhi University for a candidate with 60% in 12th Humanities?

Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Social Work facilitated by following colleges in Delhi University:

1. Aditi Mahavidyalaya
2. Bhim Rao Ambedkar College.

Eligibility: 10+2 in any discipline (No criteria for marks)

Students need to apply separately for this programmeand there is an entrance examination also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?