5th August 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD in Social Work with scholarship in India for 44 years old Bachelor of Social Work candidate?

Hello,
I am 44 years old. Now I am in second year of my Bachelor of Social Work course from IGNOU. But I am sure to complete my Post Graduation within next 4 years. Please let me know the entrance exam I may be able to appear for doing PhD with any relevant subject with Social Work, regularly and with scholarship from India government?

10th August 2015, 08:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD in Social Work with scholarship in India for 44 years old Bachelor of Social Work candidate?

If you can complete your post graduation with 55% marks then surely you will be eligible for PH.D admission in the given field. All you have to do is apply on a prescribed format when the admission notification is released.

If you have at least 5 years of professional experience then you will be eligible for direct interview without appearing for any exam. Hence, keep yourself updated and apply according to notification.
26th February 2018, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD in Social Work with scholarship in India for 44 years old Bachelor of Social Work candidate?

I am teaching BSW and MSW students of IGNOU and NSOU after completion of my MSW Degree from IGNOU with first division as private tutor and working as coordinator and counselor (FCC, ICTC) from more than last four years. Can I apply for PhD admission on Social Work?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?