30th August 2020, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure BHMS admission in Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Greater Noida?

Dear Sir, kindly provide me the information regarding the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Greater Noida for studying BHMS course. I want to secure admission so please tell me what is the eligibility criteria?

31st August 2020, 10:57 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BHMS admission in Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Greater Noida?

Eligibility to secure BHMS admission in Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Greater Noida is as given below.

Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a board recognized by the State Government.

Admission will be done on the basis of valid score in CPAT.

Minimum and maximum age limit is 17 and 25 years respectively.
31st August 2020, 06:07 PM
Anup Kumar Barman

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BHMS admission in Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Greater Noida?

The college offers ug level, md level. you should passed 10+2 with 50 perecent as well as qualify cpat entrance test....according to me.
1st September 2020, 03:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery) at Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Greater Noida is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-tech and English with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of the performance in the CPAT (Combined Pre-Ayush Test) which is conducted by the Lucknow University. The candidate minimum age should be 17 years and the maximum should be 25 years.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.bakson.net/college/
2nd September 2020, 04:05 PM
Nish era

Eligibility criteria is 10+2 or equivalent with biology, physics, chemistry from a recognised board and admission through NEET score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?