25th December 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for a candidate with 70% in 12th PCB? List of colleges in Punjab?

Sir,
Can I eligible for admission in B.Sc in Forensic Science course with 70% marks in 12th with the subjects of PCB? Kindly tell me the colleges in Punjab for Forensic Science. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to study MBBS in AMU for 12th PCB candidate?
  2. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Pharmacy in Hyderabad? Eligibility to get admission for 12th PCB candidate?
  4. How may I get addmission in PMET ? I've done 11th(PCB) from Bathinda and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab
  5. Can I study B.Com after completing 12th PCB?
  6. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  7. Is there PMT available to study MBBS in Punjab for 11th PCB student?
  8. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 58.2% in 12th Science? List of colleges in Delhi?
  9. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th PCB candidate?
  10. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Forestry) to 12th PCB candidate in Raichur? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
  12. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Statistics) in Coimbatore for 12th Science candidate?
  13. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Food and Nutrition) being a 12th PCB candidate?
  14. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) to a General candidate who has secured 60% in 12th PCB?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for the Punjab PMT?
  16. Can i write Punjab PMT after doing 12th from Andhra Pradesh?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine for 12th PCB student?
  18. Can I study BBA if completed 12th PCB with 60%?
30th December 2015, 10:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for a candidate with 70% in 12th PCB? List of colleges in Punjab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can I eligible for admission in B.Sc in Forensic Science course with 70% marks in 12th with the subjects of PCB? Kindly tell me the colleges in Punjab for Forensic Science. Waiting for your reply.
In order to get admission in B.Sc the candidates need to have completed their 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a main subject from a recognized university. Students who have completed Diploma course too can apply for the course. Most of the reputed colleges prefer those who score at least 50% in 12th board exam.

Colleges Offering B.Sc in Forensic Science in Pubjab:

Smt. Urmila Devi Institute of B.Sc Nursing
Address :V P O Kharkan Una Road (K M 10th), PIN- 146001
Website : http://www.htcampus.com/college/smt-...school-nursing

University Institute of Agricultural Science
Address : NH-95 Chandigarh-Ludhiana Highway,
Mohali, Punjab

Department of Forensic Science, Punjabi University
Website : www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in/pages/teaching/teaching15.html
31st December 2015, 12:16 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for a candidate with 70% in 12th PCB? List of colleges in Punjab?

Quote:
Sir,
The eligibility to study the course is 12th science group with 60% marks (physics, chemistry, zoology, botany, biochemistry, microbiology, B.Pharm or BDS or applied science). The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in the Panjab University. The website link is - http://ifsc.puchd.ac.in/
1st January 2016, 12:40 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Sir,
Those who are interested to apply for B.Sc in Forensic Science must satisfy the eligibility criteria below:
Those who have completed 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply. The selection process of candidates to the course is done on the basis of some entrance exams. The entrance test basically covers questions from the areas of aptitude, logical reasoning, and verbal ability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?