31st December 2015, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

What should i do after 12th in order to make career in Journalism sector?

I have completed my 12th. Now i am in dilemna that what should i study next to make career in Journalism sector. Please guide me regarding this..

31st December 2015, 09:39 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do after 12th in order to make career in Journalism sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th. Now i am in dilemna that what should i study next to make career in Journalism sector. Please guide me regarding this..
You must pursue for Bachelor degree in Journalism course like, BA in Journalism or B.Sc in Journalism after 12th standard. In order to secure admission for BA in Journalism or B.Sc in Journalism, you need to complete 12th standard with 50% of marks from a recognized board. Students who have completed equivalent course too can apply for the course.
31st December 2015, 10:05 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do after 12th in order to make career in Journalism sector?

To get admission in B.A Journalism you need to fulfill the eligibility to get admission in course in which university you want.

As, you have passed 10+2 you are eligible to get admission in course. The eligibility to ge admission in course is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board with English as main paper.

To get admission in Delhi university you need to qualify in CETJ entrance examination conducted by university. It is three year course.

For more information about admission procedure visit the university you want to get admission.
31st December 2015, 07:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To make your career in journalism you have to appear in the Entrance Tests that is conducted by top universities every year such as :

Delhi University
I.P. University etc.

A candidate must have done 12th with at least 50% marks.

Age 17-25 years and relaxation is Given to reserved categories in upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?