8th March 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 43% in 12th and scored 102 marks in JEE Mains?

Friend, I am very confuse what to do. Actually I have appeared in 12th Science and secured only 43%. I have got 102 marks in JEE Mains. I don’t want to give JEE Advanced. So, I would like to know that still I am eligible for admission in B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th and scored 91 marks in JEE Main?
  2. Can I get admission in COEP to study B.Tech(E&TC) if scored 65 marks in JEE Mains and secured 85% in 12th?
  3. Will I be able to qualify if scored 123 marks in JEE Mains(B.Arch) and secured 55% in 12th being a general candidate?
  4. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 97 marks in JEE Mains and secured 57% in 12th?
  5. Admission in NIT for OBC student who has scored 77 marks in JEE Mains and secured 91% in 12th?
  6. Can I study B.Tech if secured 76.6% in 12th BSEB and scored 112 marks in JEE Main being a PD candidate?
  7. In which college I will get admission if scored 91 marks in JEE Mains and secured 81.6% in 12th CBSE?
  8. Can I get admission in NIT-Warangal if scored 122 marks in JEE Mains and secured 91% in 12th being a SC student?
  9. Should I drop a year if scored 32 marks in JEE Mains and secured 65% in 12th standard?
  10. Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for a SC candidate who has qualified in JEE Mains and secured 68.6% in 12th CBSE?
  11. List of colleges offering admission through JEE Mains for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th CBSE?
  12. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges for a candidate who have scored 98 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th?
  14. Can I take admission through counselling if secured 1474 rank in VITEEE instead of looking for good NIT if scored 238 marks in JEE Mains without Advance?
  15. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  16. Can I get admission in NIT if secured 69.2% in 12th CBSE and scored 75 marks in JEE Mains being a ST student?
  17. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  18. Is it a barrier to study B.Tech with low JEE Main score?
14th April 2018, 11:14 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 43% in 12th and scored 102 marks in JEE Mains?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Tech course after completion of your 12th standard with 43% aggregate marks and scoring 102 marks in JEE Mains examination. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCM stream are eligible to pursue B.Tech course. After qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so that you will be offered admission for pursuing B.Tech course.
15th April 2018, 05:33 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 43% in 12th and scored 102 marks in JEE Mains?

To be eligible to pursue B.Tech course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board. You have to appear in National/ State/ University level engineering entrance examinations to get admission in Engineering course. Since, you have secured 43% aggregate marks in your 12th standard and 102 marks in JEE Main examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course.
16th April 2018, 06:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very much sorry to say that you cannot pursue B.Tech course after the completion of class 12th with only 43% of marks in it. As, you have not scored a minimum of 50% of marks in class 12th examination, you cannot opt for B.Tech course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination in Science stream studying PCM as a subject combination from a recognized Board can study B.Tech course from different Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?