29th June 2019, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BA(Afzal-Ul-Ulama) for 12th Humanities student?

Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Humanities studying with Kerala Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BA(Afzal-Ul-Ulama). Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BA in this specialization or not?

1st July 2019, 04:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(Afzal-Ul-Ulama) for 12th Humanities student?

B.A. Afzal-Ul-Ulama or Bachelor of Arts in Afzal-Ul-Ulama is an undergraduate Arabic language course. The required eligibility to study BA(Afzal-Ul-Ulama) for 12th Humanities student is the candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board. Also, you should appear in the preliminary exam or 10+2 exam with Arabic as a second language. The course duration of the Bachelor of Arts in Afzal-Ul-Ulama is three years.
1st July 2019, 10:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(Afzal-Ul-Ulama) for 12th Humanities student?

Minimum eligibility to study BA(Afzal-Ul-Ulama) is that you must have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.
Duration of BA(Afzal-Ul-Ulama) is 3 years under graduate course.
2nd July 2019, 01:27 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Humanities studying with Kerala Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BA(Afzal-Ul-Ulama). Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BA in this specialization or not?
Those who are interested to apply for BA (Afzal-Ul-Ulama) must complete 12th standard with at least 50% of marks from a recognized Board/Institution. The candidate must studied Arabic language in 11th and 12th standard and should have studied for getting the basic ideas about the Arabic Language.
2nd July 2019, 04:51 PM
sharmasheetal

The eligibility to study BA(Afzal-Ul-Ulama) for 12th Humanities student is the candidate should have passed 12th class from any board of education with any stream.
The course duration is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?