29th June 2019, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BA(Cinematography) being a 12th Science student?

I am a student of 12th studying with Science. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BA(Cinematography) from the Bharati Vidyapeeth's School of Photography. I would like to know that I can do this BA(Cinematography) course?

1st July 2019, 04:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BA(Cinematography) being a 12th Science student?

Yes, you are eligible to study BA(Cinematography) being a 12th Science student. B.A. Cinematography or Bachelor of Arts in Cinematography is a three-year graduate course. The required eligibility to get admission in this course is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Arts in Cinematography is 60%.
1st July 2019, 05:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th studying with Science. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BA(Cinematography) from the Bharati Vidyapeeth's School of Photography. I would like to know that I can do this BA(Cinematography) course?

Yes, you can study BA (Cinematography) course after completion of 12th science stream. Minimum eligibility to study the BA (Cinematography) course is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board. Some colleges conduct an entrance test for the admission to study BA (Cinematography) course. Duration of the BA (Cinematography) course is 3 years. Therefore, being a 12th Science passed candidate, you are eligible to study the BA (Cinematography) course.
1st July 2019, 08:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly eligible to study BA(Cinematography) being a 12th Science student. Candidates who have passed 12th or equivalent from any discipline (Science, Arts, Commerce) from a recognized board can pursue BA(Cinematography) course.
Duration of BA(Cinematography) is full time 3 years. Some college conducts an entrance exam for admission of candidates in BA(Cinematography) whereas some college offers admission on the basis of personal interview and evaluation of student portfolio.
2nd July 2019, 05:16 PM
sharmasheetal

Yes, you can study BA(cinematography) being a 12th science student.
the required eligibility to get admission in BA(cinematography) is that candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board with minimum marks is 55%.
Total time duration is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?