26th February 2019, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Divinity in Karnataka Theological College?

Hi everyone, I want to do Bachelor of Divinity from Karnataka Theological College. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in Karnataka Theological College? Please reply to me asap.

4th March 2019, 04:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Divinity in Karnataka Theological College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to do Bachelor of Divinity from Karnataka Theological College. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in Karnataka Theological College? Please reply to me asap.

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Divinity in Degree course in the Karnataka Theological College is given below:

>> Candidates who have passed 10+2 or PUC or its equivalent examination are admitted to the first year of the course

>> Candidates who have obtained a bachelor degree from a recognized university are admitted to the second year of the course

>> Those candidates who have completed a Bachelor of Theology degree of the Senate of Serampore College having passed the two qualifying English papers with first or second class are admitted to the fourth year of the course

>> Those candidates who have completed a Bachelor of Theology degree of the Senate of Serampore College having passed the two qualifying English papers with third class are admitted to the third year of the course

Karnataka Theological College website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?