26th February 2019, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Karnataka Theological College for Bachelor of Divinity course?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in Bachelor of Divinity course in Karnataka Theological College. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course.

4th March 2019, 04:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Karnataka Theological College for Bachelor of Divinity course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in Bachelor of Divinity course in Karnataka Theological College. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course.

Candidates who have passed 10+2 or Bachelor of Theology or Bachelor degree from a recognized university are eligible to get admission to study the Bachelor of Divinity course in Karnataka Theological College. Eligible candidates have to appear for an Entrance Test and Interview conducted by the college for the admission to study the Bachelor of Divinity course in Karnataka Theological College. Entrance Test consists of the following subjects: English Language, Kannada Language, Scripture Knowledge and General Knowledge. Duration of the Bachelor of Divinity course is five (5) years in Karnataka Theological College. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?