20th February 2019, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in IIMMIT-Delhi?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in IIMMIT-Delhi for Bachelor of Mass Communication. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about this asap.

25th February 2019, 02:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in IIMMIT-Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in IIMMIT-Delhi for Bachelor of Mass Communication. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about this asap.

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in IIMMI – Delhi is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized board of education. Duration of the Bachelor of Mass Communication course is three years in the IIMMI – Delhi. Bachelor of Mass Communication course aims to fulfill the demand of professionals in the emerging area. Candidates can find the details in the institute website link given Click Here
25th February 2019, 06:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in IIMMIT-Delhi?

The basic educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in IIMMIT-Delhi is pass in 12th class in any discipline from a recognized institute. Duration of Bachelor of Mass Communication is 3 years.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://iimmieducation.com/programs/m...communication/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?