20th February 2019, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in IIMMIT-Delhi?

Hi, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in IIMMIT-Delhi for Bachelor of Mass Communication course. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap. Waiting for your response!

25th February 2019, 01:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in IIMMIT-Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in IIMMIT-Delhi for Bachelor of Mass Communication course. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap. Waiting for your response!

There is no entrance examination available to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in IIMMI – Delhi. Those candidates who have passed 12th or its equivalent in any stream from a recognized board are eligible to study the Bachelor of Mass Communication in IIMMI – Delhi. Candidates are admitted to the Bachelor of Mass Communication in IIMMI – Delhi on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination (10+2). The IMMII – Delhi website link is given Click Here
25th February 2019, 05:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in IIMMIT-Delhi?

Entrance exam is not required to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in IIMMIT-Delhi. Candidates can get admission in Bachelor of Mass Communication in IIMMIT-Delhi on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam. Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline from a recognized board to be eligible to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in IIMMIT-Delhi.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
http://iimmieducation.com/programs/m...communication/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?