3rd February 2022, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Mass Media in St. Paul Institute of Communication Education, Mumbai?

I want to join St. Paul Institute of Communication Education, Mumbai for studying Bachelor of Mass Media. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Bachelor of Mass Media in this institute. Thank you!

5th February 2022, 06:33 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Mass Media in St. Paul Institute of Communication Education, Mumbai?

The admission is mostly done on the basis of merit in 12th boards.

They mainly conduct university level entrance exam for admission process.

One is required to score atleast 50% or above in 12th to be eligible for UG course.

PG degree and diploma courses require you to possess a graduation degree and diploma respectively with atleast 50% marks.
6th February 2022, 07:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Mass Media in St. Paul Institute of Communication Education, Mumbai?

The eligibility to study Bachelor of Mass Media at St. Paul Institute of Communication Education, Mumbai is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit followed by a personal interview. There is no specific age limit to apply for this course.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.stpaulsice.com
6th February 2022, 10:36 PM
Msdhoni02

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Mass Media in St. Paul Institute of Communication Education, Mumbai?

The Eligibility criteria vary from institute to institute but the requirements at SPICE are as follows:

1. Applicants need to have cleared their 12th class i.e. 10+2 level of education in any stream.

2. You will also have to give a personal interview.

3. The percentage required to apply for this course is a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?